Thursday 4 August 2011

Twitch, twitch

Well... We survived the childminder day.  I only had a minor wobble every few seconds so I count that a victory.  I will say that I wont be using the childminder very often.  It turns out I can be very critical of people when it comes to the Cub.  I did enjoy my day off but it was still pretty hard.  I had resisted writing a list of things I like Alex to experience in the day but I think maybe it would have been better if I had.

I like the childminder a lot but there were still things I would have done that they didn't.  It was a hot day and yet he came back to me in the same clothes as he left despite the fact he would have benefited from losing the long sleeve top and trousers.  They also fed him rather than offering him water which meant his feeding was all over the place for the rest of the day.  But he survived and so did we.  Its been an experience.

In other news: Cub now has his own playgym thanks to his Granny.  And he LOVES it.  He lies on it giggling like a loon.  Now if only we could find my camera then I could show you.  Turns out what I was calling a playgym was actually an 'Activity Centre', who knew?  My goodness the toys you can find for little wriggly Cubs is amazing. :)

0 comments: