Monday 17 October 2011

Unscheduled hiatus

Its been a month since I blogged and I have really missed it.  Ive missed the 'me' time of it. I've missed the process of it.  And, boy, has it shown.  My temperament has been a little... testy.

Cub is growing leaps and bounds.  Everyday happens so fast its hard to keep track of the weeks going by.  He's had his tongue tie fixed, he's now sleeping through the night, he's also now wearing 6-9 month clothes even though he is only 4 months old!  He is so long!  He also weighs the same as my bestie's baby who is almost 10 months old!  He is my lovely monkey.  There have been some fun times, some stressful times but it is just so worth it.  However, it has left me with little time for that little pressure valve of mine called writing.

And now we are rapidly coming up on Samhain.  I can feel the pull of the changing year already.  So much has happened this year that I really need to take time to recognise it.  My spiritual practice has been severely neglected this year and Im not happy about it.  So, time to start thinking ahead again.  I cant go back, that just wont work.  I need to figure out a way to adapt my practice to fit in around life now.  I shall ponder on this a while and see what inspiration I can find.

1 comments:

Local Yokel said...

Everything you say had me nodding and thinking "me too", though it took reading you saying it in your usual articulate way for me to realise it!

I can't believe he's 4 months already :)